Monday, May 2, 2011

My New Crocs

While walking around Eastwood, I had the urge to enter the Crocs store just to check out what they have for summer. At that moment, my feet were aching from the new pair of Schu sandals that I got the previous day.

So surprised of their new collection that I decided to get a pair and wear them at that very moment.



The shoes were very comfortable. I even got to wear them at work today because they don't look like Crocs at all. I was just wearing a nice dress from Dorothy Perkins with some accessories. At work, we have to look really presentable because we are a hotel and culinary institution. Nobody noticed my Crocs. That's wonderful.

Can't wait to buy more.

Here's a link to the Crocs website for the other styles. Shoes... I can never have enough of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment