I know my daughter will understand why I decided to go back to the corporate world. There's no pressure from my husband to deliver financially because I get some marketing consultancy work and I have a business. I just need to be occupied. I need time away from Facebook or from my own bed. I need this healing.
Now, enough of the drama.
Last month, I panicked when I looked at my closet. It's empty after I donated a lot of clothes to charity and gave some to my cousin. When I was accepted at my new job, the first thing that worried me the most is wardrobe. Call me shallow or even vain. I'm a marketing lady. My clothes define me. I get confidence from what I wear.
But my mom saved me! I almost forgot that I have a lot of clothes at our old house! Because my weight is back to what I used to be before I got married, I can still wear my old skirts, pants, and blouses. The old adage is true about sticking to classics. The clothes will still look updated with accessories. Besides, I almost forgot about these clothes, so they feel new to me.
Anyway, pregnancy made my twins slightly bigger. Still at size 34 but with a cup size of B. They're still average, I know. But wearing small blouses with buttons in front sometimes expose my bra. We've seen some people with open buttons in front, and it's so uncomfortable.
I found a solution! They are old school but a lot better than always putting safety pins between buttons. Designers and sewers call them "automatic."


Only PhP20 for 36 pairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment