Just reposted this from a friend's Facebook status.
There comes a point in your life when "FUN" no longer means bar hopping, clubbing, being out til 4am or drinking too much. It means board games, movies, going out for family dinners, bedtime stories, and sleeping in means 8 pm. Becoming a parent doesn't change you,instead, it makes you realize that the little people you created deserve the best of your free time! Re-post if you are PROUD to be a parent :-)
So true. I never understood this when I was still single or when I just got married without a child.
hi! can i repost this on my facebook wall? thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteHi Cheann! Sure! This is not mine. Just reposted it too. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I've never gone bar-hopping, clubbing, been out till 4am, or drank too much, or even at all! My life has always been board games, movies at home, family dinners, bedtime stories and TV marathons. =D
ReplyDeleteSo becoming a parent did NOT change my life at all. Except that now, there's one adorable addition to the cuddles!
Hi Frances! That's good for you! My life changed when I had a daughter because I left my job. And then now I'm working again.
ReplyDelete